Training & Placement
“All birds find shelter during a rain, but eagle avoids rain by flying above the clouds” — A.P.J Abdul Kalam
The Training and Placement cell endeavors to provide career development job oriented training to the students headed by experienced department coordinators. Through this cell, program on Communication Development, Technical Aptitude, General Aptitude, and Personality Development, Group discussion, Memory power, Self confidence and Motivation are provided by expert professionals. The cell provides enough opportunities for the students to get placed in the National and Multinational companies. The cell has been playing dual role of assessing ever-changing industrial requirements grooming and estimating inherent talents of the students. The cell has conducted Job fair successfully with the mode of getting placements in the industries. They are also guided for Off-campus and On-campus interviews. The college placement cell created history by conducting campus interviews with reputed companies such as Alconz Technology/Qspider/Mitsuba/CTS.
- Interested companies contact placement officer, Principal or Heads
of the various Departments.
- Companies are requested to give details of the job profile role
offered, pay package, place of posting,eligible departments.
- Companies are also allowed to showcase any presentation, videos,
data or other information they want the students to see.
- scrutinized by the company and are shortlisted.
The placement office allots the dates for the campus interviews.
- The job postings along with the eligibility criteria will be
displayed on the college website.
- Students are required to check their emails regularly for
information and details regarding placement drives.
- Students who are eligible for any placement drive will have to give
his/her consent before attending the same to the concerned coordinator. Failing which the candidate will
be marked absent for the particular drive.
- After the completion of the selection procedure on campus, company
is required to announce the final list of the students on the same day itself.
- If a student is selected, the job is registered against him/her and
he/she would not be allowed to appear for more interviews as per placement policy.
Hall ticket if applicable.
Photostat of relevant documents duly attested.
Note: Students coming in Jeans, T-Shirts, Jackets, Slippers, Trainers (Sports Shoes/wear) on Placement drive will not be allowed to attend the placement activity.